This community schoolhouse was constructed in 1873 on property owned by Mars Hill Presbyterian Church. The schoolhouse was deeded to the Cobb County Board of Education in 1902 and served as a school until 1938. Today, the schoolhouse is used by the Mars Hill Memorial Association. The Association is responsible for maintaining the nearby Mars Hill Cemetery, which was established in 1837.
Want to visit this historic site? Click here for directions.