Love History? You're in good company!
Cobb Landmarks advocates for the preservation of local history throughout Cobb County. Serving as a catalyst for preservation action, we are working to protect our collective history for the education and enjoyment of current and future generations. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, we rely 100% on financial support from businesses, foundations, and individuals - people just like you! We invite you to consider some of the ways you can actively support our mission:
Make a ONE-TIME DONATion
Click here to make an online donation to the Cobb Landmarks Operating Fund.
Become an annual donor
Click here to learn about our annual membership levels.
Become a Sponsor
Contact us to learn about annual and/or program sponsorship opportunities.
Click here to learn about volunteer opportunities at Cobb Landmarks and/or the William Root House Museum.
When an honor or memorial gift is received, Cobb Landmarks will send a personalized note to the person or family you have indicated, without mention of the gift amount. You will receive a thank you letter acknowledging your contribution. Most donations are tax deductible. Mail us your gift by completing this Honor/Memorial Gift From.
Consult your attorney or tax adviser to see if one of the following options can work for you and your family:
- Bequests - Help others and Cobb Landmarks and Historical Society by using one of the most popular and simplest ways to make a gift.
- Beneficiary Designations - Continue supporting our work even after your lifetime by naming us as a beneficiary of your retirement plan, life insurance, or insurance annuity assets.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts - In the right circumstances, this plan can increase your income, reduce your taxes, unlock appreciated investments, rid you of investment worries, and ultimately provide very important support.
- Charitable IRA Rollover - Make charitable gifts now to Cobb Landmarks and Historical Society Foundation using funds from your individual retirement accounts (IRAs).
- Memorial and Honorary Gifts - If you have a family member or friend whose life has been touched by Cobb Landmarks and Historical Society, we hope you'll consider making a gift to us in honor of that person.
- Endowed Gifts - Discover a powerful way to make a gift to us in your name or in the name of a loved one while realizing tax benefits for your kindness.
- Donor Advised Funds - Access the giving power of a private foundation without the expense or complexity.
- Charitable Lead Trusts - Make a donation now while reducing the tax burden for your heirs in the future.